The Heretic 6" Amber LED light bar is built for off-road. This high performance LED light bar is housed in CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum, and outfitted with best-in-class circuit boards that allow temperature control and long-lasting light.
Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum
Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs to not only produce industry best lumen counts, but the best light shape on the market.
Our self regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
American Owned an Operated
While it is virtually impossible to source every single component needed to create a world class LED light, we take pride that we manufacture the majority of our parts in house. If we can't make it ourselves, we keep it as close to home as possible, with most parts coming from less than 1 hour from our shop!
Versatile Mounting Options
Mounts to most aftermarket bumpers, grille, and roof racks.
LED Light Bar Features:
- USA Patented 6061 CNC Aluminum Grade Billet Housing
- (6) 6-watt CREE LED
- Designed, Assembled, Supported, and Shipped in Centerville,Utah
- Customize Your Beam Pattern: Combo, Spot, or Flood
- Customize Your Bezel - Contact Heretic Studio
- Type: 6" LED Light Bar
- Housing: CNC Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Location: Ditch, Bumper, Chase, Fog, Rack Light
- Light Color: White
- Lens Color: Amber
- Wattage: 30W
- Amp Draw at 13.8V: 3A
- Voltage: 9V-36V
- IP Rating: IP68
- DIM (Light Only): L 7" x D 1.5" x H 2"
- DIM (Light W/ Bracket): L 8" x D 1.5" x H "2.4
- Lumens: 4356 lm
UTV Front Bumpers, Truck Front Bumpers. Typically lower placement and forward-facing. Often times placed on the sides and rear of roof racks to provide scene lighting. Requires aftermarket mount.
Parts Sold Separate:
- Wiring Harness
- Aftermarket Mount for Roof Rack Attachment