Doors for the Kubota RTV X1140 are part of our modular cab system. Modular design allows you options. When the cold winds blow, add the doors to completely enclosure your cab. When the temperature rises, either roll the doors back and secure open or remove them until needed again. While the doors work beautifully with our windshields, back panels, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories. The doors are also available with zip open windows.
Soft Doors Features:
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric.
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage.
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Doors open and close using #10 Metal YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Windows are made of 30 gauge double-polished vinyl.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Hand crafted and hand measured.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
- Available in black or Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Side Windows
- Zip Open Rear Window
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 × 36 × 8 in
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please....
- Inspect for any damages
- Confirm correct fitment
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov