The modular door/rear window combo consists of door panels and a back panel that can be installed with any hard windshield and hard top. The enclosure is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
The enclosure’s modular construction gives the user multiple cover options. Modular construction means each section of the enclosure works independently of the others. When it’s cold outside, the doors and back panel keep the wind and cold out. As the temperature warms, remove the doors and keep the back panel in place. So modular means you have options.
Door/Rear Window Combo Features:
- Heavy duty YKK metal zippers
- 30 gauge smoked vinyl windows in doors and back panel
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- Pattern is made specifically for the Kubota RTV X900 / X1120, not a one-size fits most
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
- Available in black or Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Side Windows
- Zip Open Rear Window
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please....
- Inspect for any damages
- Confirm correct fitment
Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov