Manufactured from high strength, low density materials, the 20,000lb snatch block is strong but lightweight, making it ideal for competition purposes..
The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the center allowing for a variety of cable sizes (1/4"-1/2") to be used and ensures the cable is seated securely in the pulley, minimizing lateral movement.
Ultra Light 20,000 lb Snatch Block Features:
- Works with steel or synthetic winch lines
- Light weight design
- Easy to use
- Doubles the capacity of your winch
- Allows winching from awkward angles
- Engineered tough for serious recovery
- Suits vehicle mounted and portable winches
- Vehicle recovery booklet enclosed
- Working Load - 19,841lbs
- Breaking Strength - 38,580 lbs
- Side Plate Material - 6mm Cols Rolled Steel
- Pulley Material - Specialized Polymer
- Pulley Diameter - 4.3"
- Cable Size - .3" - .5"
- Weight - 5.3 lb