Designed specifically for today's performance UTV's. The Sedona Trail Saw radial tire is a true coast-to-coast performance tire, from the deserts in the west to east coast woods! Aggressive tread spacing combined with an 18mm depth for traction in a wide variety of terrain. Tread design wraps down onto the sidewall for added protection and additional traction in rutted terrain. The performance-driven Crown Radius tread profile is engineered for predictable steering control through hardpack, ruts and uneven/rocky terrain.
- 8 ply rated puncture resistant RADIAL
- Extremely durable Sidewall with inset bead for added protection
- Aggressive tread design with integrated side lugs to grip in extreme riding conditions
- Integrated rock ejectors in tread design
- Designed to match the high-horsepower, high-speed requirements of today's side-by-sides
- Available in sizes up to 35"
NOTE: Yellow balance dot needs to be positioned opposite the valve stem
Featured Blog Post: Visit our blog to learn more about choosing the right tires for your Kubota RTV!