The back panel for the Kubota RTV X900 / X1120 is part of our modular cab system. Modular design means you have coverage options. Add the back panel and limit the blow back into the cab. While the back panel works beautifully with our windshields, doors, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories. Add a zip open rear window for more air flow when the temperatures rise.
Soft Back Panel Features:
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric.
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage.
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant.
- Windows are made 30 gauge double-polished smoke vinyl.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Hand crafted and hand measured.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
Upon receipt of your enclosure and prior to installing, please…
- Inspect for any damages.
- Confirm correct fitment.
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 × 36 × 8 in
Please Note- All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Proposition 65 Warning: Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information,
Featured Blog Post: See this blog post of ours to learn about the pros and cons of each Kubota RTV windshield type!