AJK Offroad tubing disconnects can be mounted close to other components by having both bolts start from the same direction. We use two 3/8-16 SHCS to hold the two pieces together. These are short in length for you to be able to weld them closer to the bends of your tube.
The tubing disconnect contains a radius for you to be able to weld your tubing at any angle. These work great for tight angles where our standard disconnects will not fit. We CNC machine these in house from 1018 steel.
Short Flat Disconnect with Radius Features:
- Flexibility to easily remove the tubing to access motor, spare tire, ect.
- Great for SXS bumpers and roll cages
- Bolts together with two 3/8-16 SHCS
- Both bolts start from same side for ease of installation
- These are short in length
- Radius on the ends for any tubing angle
Weight: 1.25 lbs
Dimension: 2.75 × 1.5 × 1.5 in