High Lifter's service pack bundle features our 3 top selling tool kits including the Alignment Kit Tool, Snorkel Gear Transmission Tool and Ball Joint Installation Tool.
High Lifter Alignment Kit Tool
How in the heck do I correct the camber and toe on my machine? Toe adjustment is needed to align your tires and doing it correctly involves a thorough examination. Adding new arms, replacing a ball joint or even swamping out a bent tie rod can cause you to inspect your toe. If you've ever seen a buddy's steering wheel pointed over at you, it probably means his toe is way off. This kit was developed to correct this common problem on UTVs. The degrees of the angle will vary based on what you are using your machine for, but our kit is engineered for complete accuracy and ease of use during the tuning process.
Toe Measurement: Do it the right way! Instead, of crudely leaning against the tire like other brands, High Lifter plates bolt on and measure from the hub, enabling more accurate measurements. Alignment plates are made from sturdy steel and they are powder coated to give it a durable and easy clean finish.
Camber Measurement: Camber measurement is easy using the magnetic, digital angle finder. The gauge is accurate to 0.1 degrees and can be calibrated for non-level surfaces in seconds. It has a large LCD for easy reading. This tool produces a more accurate result than cheap bubble levels. The angle finder comes with a complete set of instructions, detailing the features and how to use them.
Easy to Use:
- Easy to use bolt plates to the hubs on each side, front or rear.
- Measure TOE directly using the 2 tape measures included in the kit.
- Measure CAMBER using the magnetic, digital angle finder that is provided in the kit.
Tool Bundle Features:
- Aligning a vehicle after replacing suspension components (tie rods, control arms, etc.)
- Making camber/toe alignment changes in your garage or on the trail
- Adjusting alignment to your desired specifications
- Prevents uneven wear pattern on tires
- Correct offset steering wheel
- Correct steering pull while driving
The plates provided are designed to fit most UTV hub bolt patterns. (4/156 & 4/137 patterns up to 12mm stud size). Simply attach the plates the hub and secure them with the lug nuts. See chart for bolt patterns and stud sizes to ensure this kit will work for your application.
Bolt Pattern & Stud Size/Thread Pitch
The plate is designed to fit multiple hub/bolt patterns. Poor wheel alignment is bad for your tires and can take the fun out of driving! If your alignment is off, it accelerates the speed at which your tires wear along with ball joints, bushings, tie rods and steering racks causing you to need new parts. It can also cause steering pull. These plates are the quickest and simplest way to check camber and toe. Just mount them to the hubs to quickly and accurately measure and make changes to camber and toe.
****Note: This item is non-refundable.****
High Lifter Snorkel Gear Transmission Tool for Polaris Transmissions
If you are a mechanic, work at a dealership or are capable of rebuilding a transmission, this tool is for you! It is very difficult to loosen the snorkel tube nut, particularly when the nut is stuck or sticking due to debris or metal shavings from the transmission - this tool solves that problem.
****Note: This tool is NOT intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.****
There is currently no tool in a standard toolbox that removes the nut easily. This tool is designed by High Lifter to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front output/snorkel shaft and output/snorkel gear in the main gear case. It can also be used to check the backlash on the output/snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions.
This tool is a superior design and the most comprehensive on the market.
Snorkel Gear Transmission Tool Features:
- Hardened 5140 alloy steel components with zinc finish.
- Tool body accepts a 40mm wrench or socket as well as a 1/2in square drive to aid in installation and removal.
- 3 heads to adapt the tool for different applications. Two heads machined and one with replaceable extended tip set screws.
- 2 thread cleaning taps to remove chips and burs from transmission case.
- Components secured with 8mm grade 12.9 bolts.
- Pins to aid in tool assembly.
- Installation tools and hardware included with replacement pins and bolts.
- Main tool has precision pins align the pin slots in the snorkel gear nut
- Constructed of plain carbon steel, with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion
- Smooth chrome finish for easy cleaning
- Additional interchangeable caps that allow the tool to work on multiple transmissions
- Caps have alignment pins and magnets to lock and secure them to the main tool. Makes for easy change out!
- Tool Mates to OEM Part # 3234278, 3236120, 3235947 & 3236423
- Can be used with a 1/2" square drive ratchet for easy removal or insertion of the snorkel tube
We stand behind our product. If any pins are damaged, we will replace the tool with no questions asked. We take pride in the development of the tool and know that it will save you time and money.
****Note: The main tool works on the most popular transmissions without the use of the additional adapters. The adapters will attach to the main tool using pin holes and magnets on the backside of the adapter. Once the adapter is attached to the main tool, it can then be used to repair additional transmissions. See Fits Tab or Instructions for all specific applications.****
High Lifter Ball Joint Installation Tool
Changing a ball joint just got 100% easier for everyone Trail riders, mechanics & racers! This kit was designed to specifically fit UTV ball joints with ease in mind. It even allows for the changing of a ball joint while an arm is still installed.
Sometimes removing or installing ball joints can be a pain We get it! Hammers and make-shift automotive tool sets don't get the job done and can cause egging of the ball joint holder, ruining the arm. We saw a need for a Ball Joint Press Tool Kit specific for UTVs designed by our top RD and service techs.
Why Buy the High Lifter Ball Joint Tool?
- UTV Specific: Designed specifically for UTV ball joints, save your time and money when using this kit!
- Universal Fits: Innovative adapters and cups to fit most ball joints. Some adapters are designed specifically for hard to install ball joints.
- Reduces Damage: This kit avoids egging of the ball joint holder and you'll be less likely to cause damage to your paint job (scratching and chipping).
- Ease: Easy to use while on the trail, in the shop or on a pit truck for your race team.