SpeedStraps Innovative UTV Tire-Bonnets keeps your vehicle secure on the trailer. Each bonnet wraps around and over the vehicles tire, to keep the wheel grounded to the trailer. Unlike other tire-bonnets that can only fit a certain size tire, SpeedStrap's Tire Bonnets have an innovative design that sucks in against the tire when pulled tight. The top strap has 3 size slots, so it can adjust to fit approx 26"-36" size tires. On most trailers, its rare to have anchor points that are set perfectly on either side of the tires (unless you have E-Track). So we made the front strap of our tire bonnet adjustable and with extra length, so that you can reach more anchor points on your trailer.
Rated at 1,300 lb Safe Working Load (SWL) and a 4,000 lb Maximum Rated Capacity (MRC), these 1.5" tie-downs are built with the highest quality. Each premium ratchet mechanism features our signature, wide handle, comfort grip and protective end caps on the barrels to protect your rig. These are the last tie-downs that you'll ever need!
Why Use Tire-Bonnets?
Regular tie-downs that connect to the frame or bumper are not always the ideal way to secure your vehicle. As you travel down the road, the vehicle will still float up and down on the suspension. This can cause any tie-downs attached to the frame to loosen and tighten as the vehicle moves. The best solution to avoid this is to attach directly to the tires (which have almost no movement, since they are grounded to the trailer). Tire-Bonnets run around the sides and over the top of the tire, keeping the vehicle secure and grounded to the trailer for the duration of your journey. While still allowing the vehicle to naturally float on its suspension.
Through the Wheel Tie-Downs
These straps are another great way to lock the wheels down to the trailer. Simply take the strap end of the tie-down and run it through the wheel, then feed it through the D-Ring, and then back into the ratchet barrel. Pull tight and ratchet the tire down tight to your trailer. The tie-down creates a loop that tightens against the wheel, and can fit pretty much any size tire. Since you're only running the strap webbing through the wheel, it can work with almost any style of spokes (unlike a metal hook which may not fit, or can scratch your wheel).
- 2 - UTV Tire Bonnets – Use these to secure the front wheels of you UTV.
- 2 - UTV Through the Wheel Tie-Downs - Run though the wheel, through the D-Ring, and then secure to the trailer.
- 4 - SpeedWraps - The simplest thing makes a world of difference. This doubles sided hook n' loop strap is perfect for securing any loose straps from flying in the wind. They're also great for wrapping around the ratchets when stored, to keep everything neat and tidy.
- 1 - Large Tool Bag - Keep everything neat and organized
Ultimate UTV Tire Bonnet Kit Features
- Kit includes 2x UTV Tire Bonnets, 2x Through-The-Wheel Tie Downs, 4x SpeedWraps, and a Large Tool Bag
- Adjustable to fit approx 26"-36" size tire
- Through the Wheel Tie-Downs wrap inside the wheel and run to the trailer.
- Allows the UTV to still naturally float on its suspension
- Rated at 4000lbs MRC
- Assembled in the USA
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov