The Black Boar Scrap blade is best used for smoothing out any dirt or gravel surface. It can be attached behind the Chisel Plow implement, allowing you to smooth out the work. The scrape blade is adjustable to a 0, 7.5 or 15 degree angle either direction via angle-selector holes. Each Black Boar accessory attaches with ease to the Black Boar Motorized Implement Lift. The lift features a parallel linkage design that maintains the correct angle of attack for the implement in use, which means no adjusting while you're working. The lightweight design makes it easy for just one person to install and reduces the effect on the center of gravity on the UTV, which helps maintain solid traction and maneuvering. Without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch, Black Boar implements offer a superior range of motion. They also feature transverse stabilization through bolted connections. It has no ball joints, which means no undesired weight transfer, giving you better handling and control. With a smart, streamlined design, each Black Boar implement is constructed of powder-coated steel, making it both rugged and durable, but simultaneously lightweight and manageable.
- Adjusts 0, 7.5, or 15 degrees either direction
- Parallel linkage design maintains proper implement angle as it is lowered
- Lightweight design is easy to install with one person and minimizes interference with maneuvering
- Superior range of motion without having to move pins or manually drop the hitch
- Made of durable steel with a streamlined, minimalist design
Note: This product is for use with a Black Boar implement lift (items 66000 or 66013). Lift sold separately.
Note: This item will only be shipped in the contiguous U.S.