A ATV Intercom Done Right
The Cardo PACKTALK Bold is the ultimate helmet-to-helmet intercom for ATV, and motorcycle riders. It pairs easily with 14 other DMC-enabled PACKTALK units for crystal clear communication in large groups. It has up to a 1-mile range in ideal conditions that can be extended thanks to Cardo's proprietary Dynamic Mesh Communication. It's easy to use and gives you the most reliable wireless group intercom system on the market.
Dynamic Mesh Communication
Dynamic Mesh Communication isn't just a fancy buzzword - it's what takes PACKTALK Bold to another level. With DMC, your range and communication quality get better the more PACKTALK units are in your group. On top of that, the group connection won't get interrupted just because one rider disconnects or gets out of range. Connecting is easy too. No need to sync radio channels and hope it's not busy.
Easy to Install on Any Setup
The PACKTALK Bold comes with everything you need to get it installed on your helmet regardless of style or shape. With multiple mic and mounting options, you'll be able to get the perfect setup for you and your helmet in minutes. Plus, this is a completely wireless intercom solution. No need to wire into your dash or install any antennas. Install it on your helmet, and you're ready to ride.
Use Your PACKTALK Bold Unit Anywhere
The PACKTALK Bold unit attaches securely but detaches quickly from its cradle. That way, you can pop it out of your off-road helmet and slap it on your audio-kit-equipped motorcycle helmet or PACKTALK Headphones in seconds without needing a whole second device.
Cardo Packtalk Bold Intercom Features:
- Uses Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC)
- Connects up to 15 PACKTALK units in a group
- Up to 1-mile unit-to-unit range in perfect conditions
- Connects to phone, GPS, and DMC group simultaneously
- Natural voice activation
- Option to control connections and features using the Cardo app
- 13-hour talk time
- IP67 water resistant rating
- Built-in FM radio
- High-definition audio
- PACKTALK Bold Intercom Unit
- Standard audio kit for helmet mounting
- Glue plate for mounting on certain helmets
- Set of high definition speakers
- Boom mic for open-faced helmets
- Wired mic for closed-face helmets
- Extra microphone covers
- (2) Speaker spacers
- (4) Velcro pads
- 2) Alcohol wipes
- Wall charger and cable