Field Tuff implements and accessories are great for taking any machine from simple tasks and recreation to a whole new level of utility. This Heavy Duty Drag Harrow is an excellent option for just that. Its design poses as an outstanding tool for dragging driveways and grading soil or other granular terrains. To ensure this UTV farm attachment meets your demands, let's go over the details and features.
The side by side cultivation implement consists of 69 tines with ten hooks and is four-feet by four-feet. This construction provides an ample work path that is efficient and completes tasks quicker. Field tuff designs the drag harrow to perform a multitude of chores with the ability to be flipped over or by switching the tow bar to the other side. With these adjustments, the user can cover more landscaping duties, such as leveling lawns, managing food plots, or breaking up soil. Along with the system, Field Tuff includes a one-year limited warranty, so make peace-of-mind purchase today.
Drag Harrow Features:
- Great for gravel driveways or grading
- 4 ft x 4 ft long
- 69 tines, 10 hooks
- Tow chain with ring fits over a 2" trailer ball
- Heavy-duty design with 1/2" teeth for leveling lawns, food plots and breaking up soil clumps
- Additional dragging options available by flipping the drag over or switching the tow bar to the opposite end of the drag.
Optional 4' x 2' Additional Drag Section Features:
- 4 ft x 2 ft long section only
- 30 tines, 10 hooks
- Multiple sections can be used to create longer lengths
- Extends 4 ft wide drags by 2 ft or more
There are no returns or refunds on this item.