The Hitch Mounted Mobility Carrier is designed to allow easier loading and transport of your wheelchair, scooter or other mobile device weighing up to 400-pounds. The integrated ramp features three positions of use, first position keeps the ramp folded flat and is held down with the included quick action spring pull pins. The second position opens the ramp to a vertical post for when your mobile device is secured on the rack. The last position showcases the ramp fully unfolded allowing for your mobile device to be pushed down or driven up the ramp.
Mobility Carrier Features:
- Universal design can be used with most power wheelchairs and scooters
- 3-position carrier (closed flat, open L-shape, and open flat)
- 10 tie-down points for maximum security
- Folds flat into carrier when not in use
- Carrier folds up against the back of the vehicle when not in use for easier driving and parking
- Included spring pull pins will keep the ramp locked in the desired position
- For use with 2" class III or IV trailer hitches
- Not for use with 1 1/4" hitches
Closed Length: 46.5-in.
Ramp Length: 38-in.
Overall Width: 28-in.
Tray Depth: 3.125-in.
Max Loading Height: 39-in.
Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
Product Weight: 65 lb.
****Note: It is recommended that you do NOT ride your scooter or wheelchair up the ramp. Additionally, please check your vehicle's tongue capacity prior to purchase.