Professional grade military spec flexible polyolefin tubing provides excellent electrical insulation, protection from dirt, dust, solvents, and foreign materials as well as providing strain relief. Over expanded tubing easily fits over the end of wires and connectors and shrinks down to 33% of it’s original diameter for a snug water-tight protective seal without a reduction in tube length.
Hi-Temp Shrink Tubes can be used to insulate wires, wire splicing, connections, terminals and meets the material functional properties of Military Spec DTL-23053/5C.
Hi-Temp Shrink Tubing Features:
- Offers clean professional look
- Meets MIL Spec DTL-23053/5C
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Flame retardant
- Alternate to plastic ties & tape
- Use to insulate wires, connections, terminals, wire splicing & more
- Thick wall construction & remains flexible
- Operating temp range: -67°F to 275°F
- Max Operating temp: 394°F for short duration (30 to 60 mins)
- Easy to install: Apply at 120 to 180°F using heat gun
Temperature Rating:up to 275°F continuous