Built to last, our line of FIRELITE® skid units are made for budget minded departments. These capable, no nonsense wild land firefighting skid units will get the job done and are low profile. We also offer an integrated foam system!
Weight and height varies according to skid unit. Some UTV models do not have the proper weight carrying capacity in the cargo bed area.
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate
- Hose bed storage section for hard suction, forestry hose, nozzles etc
- Pump features all stainless steel piping & brass valves (pump is stationary-does not remove from skid unit)
- Unit comes complete with the Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Pump: Twin impeller, gas driven pump powered by a manual recoil 6.5 HP Honda engine able to self-prime to 19' ; Nitrile rubber seal & casing "O" rings; Low oil protection; One Year Pump Warranty; Two Year Engine Warranty
- Flows 65 GPM @ 48 PSI; 50 GPM @ 81 PSI; 20 GPM @ 120 PSI
- Comes with 1 gated 1-1/2" discharge; 1 gated 1" discharge; 1 gated 1" pump to tank refill; 1 gated 1" to booster reel; 1 gated 1-1/2" auxiliary suction; 1 gated 1-1/2" tank to pump
- Integrated 55 or 70 gallon poly water tank
- Rear facing F4000 Series Hannay Reel® Manual Crank with 100' of 3/4" or 50' of 1" Boostlite Booster Hose
- Around the pump 1-1/2" line with shut off for water pack refill
- Water tank sight gauge