The modular full cab enclosure with a vinyl windshield consists of door panels, a back panel, and a windshield/top combo. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
The enclosure’s modular construction gives the user multiple cover options. Modular construction means each section of the enclosure works independently of the others. When it’s cold outside, the windshield/top, doors and back panel keep the wind and cold out. As the temperature warms, remove the doors and keep the windshield/top and back panel in place. When it’s hot and humid, just the windshield/top may be all you need. So modular means you have options.
Additional product features are as follows…
- Heavy duty YKK metal zippers.
- 30 gauge smoked vinyl windows in doors and back panel.
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant.
- Pattern is made specifically for the Kubota RTV 400/500, not a one-size fits most.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions.
Please Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Proposition 65 Warning: Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information,