Fire Tape™ is a multi use self-fusing tape that can be used to cover wires, seal temporary leaks, and much much more. Made of a non-adhesive silicone rubber, Fire Tape™ is waterproof, remains flexible, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal.
Ideal for use with Fire Sleeve™ and other DEI line & hose protective sleeving products, it serves as an excellent insulating alternative to vinyl tapes and wraps. Other uses include wrapping wiring harnesses, cover and protect wire splices, and electrical wire terminations.
Fire Tape / Self Vulcanizing Features:
- Corrosion & moisture resistant
- 700 psi tensile strength
- Stretch and wrap application
- Permanent air/liquid tight seal
- Withstands 500°F direct continuous heat
- Self-bonding and self-curing
- 36 ft x 1” wide roll
Note:-Does not harden - remains flexible