These Buck Snort tires are guaranteed to keep you grunting, snorting, and rattling your way across the trails. The aggressive treads have integrated side lugs that are siped for increased traction and durability. When you want the best in class performance and quality, at an affordable price, your tireless search is over. Upgrade your Side X Side and make tracks with the deer on the trail.
Featuring siped tread lugs your traction and durability has never been better. Performance and traction are the key reasons all Ranger owners need a pair of these tires in their arsenal. You and your fellow extreme recreational riders will never tire of the endless opportunities that await you when you outfit your Ranger with these high quality, high performing, puncture resistant must haves. These are the perfect addition for your off-road beast. No more shying away from the ruts, rocks, and mud because your current tires might get punctured or stuck. Attack a new path without the need for treading lightly. Make your Ranger Tires stand out from the crowd. These tires look rugged and tough and leave tracks that are guaranteed to impress.
Buck Snort Tire Features:
- Ultra-durable, puncture-resistant 6 ply rated new-tech carcass
- Functional deer hoof center tread design leaves tracks down the trail
- Aggressive tread with integrated side lugs grip in extreme conditions
- Tread lugs are siped for added traction and durability
- Built-in rim guard for added wheel protection
- Ultimate ride quality and performance in the category
- Construction: Bias
- Ply: 6
- Inflated Pressure: 7 PSI
- Weight: 22 Lbs
- Load Rating: 340 lbs.
Featured Blog Post: Visit our blog to learn more about choosing the right tires for your Kubota RTV!