Whether its on a winding trail, plowing snow or deep in the mud, a reliable winch is the most important accessory a rider can have. Equip your UTV or SxS with a KFI WINCH and feel confident you can pull yourself out of any situation. It is also backed by a KFI. The KFI AS-35 Assault Winch comes with everything you need other than an UTV model specific winch mount. Everything shown is included along with detailed installation instructions and hardware to mount your winch to a model specific UTV winch mount.
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook with can cause cable wear.
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail.
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in too far and bottoming out on the rollers.
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose.
- Also has slits designed in it to work as an anti-kick back for the cable if your cable was to snap.
- Looks great.
|MODEL||AS-35 Assault Series|
|Rated Line Pull||3500 lbs.|
|Motor||12V DC, 1.15 hp Permanent Magnet|
|Gear/Transmission||All-metal Planetary Gear Drive|
|Brake||Dynamic and Mechanical|
|Clutch (free spooling)||All Metal Cam Activated Freespool|
|Drum Size||1.75" (D) x 3.19" (L)|
|Steel Cable||3/16" (D) x 50' (L) Smoke color|
|Fairlead||Multi-directional POM Roller|
|Control||Deluxe Handlebar-Mounted Mini-Rocker Control Switch and a Heavy Duty Corded Remote Switch|
|Winch Dimensions||13.62" L x 4.44" D x 4.76" H|
|Mount Plate||Fairlead Mount Only (A Model Specific Mount is necessary for your make and model UTV)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||3.00" x 4.88" (4-Hole)|
|Recommended Battery||12 Amp/hour minimum|
|Winch Weight||25.6 lbs. (complete kit)|