The 9' L Black Widow Extra-Wide UTV Loading Ramps are specifically designed for loading heavy all-terrain and utility vehicles like lawn mowers, garden tractors, UTVs, golf carts and more into your pick-up truck or trailer. Manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum, these ramps are easy to set up and feature serrated cross bars for superior traction in all weather conditions. These ramps come with two safety straps and have a full-width plate-style attaching lip to secure the ramps to your loading surface. Ramps can be folded in half for convenient transportation and storage.
We've taken the Black Widow ramps to the next level, making them even stronger than before. Our heavy duty model now features a 4-structural beam design on the 17-1/2" wide ramps, making the ramp even stronger than the 3-beam design. We also increased the diameter of the traction rungs to 5/8" vs the 1/2" rungs used in the past. The 5/8" rungs prevent the rungs from bending when loading heavy motorcycles. Please take a look at the 4-Beam and 3-Beam comparison to see the difference between the old and new models, and make sure to compare these new features against our competition when shopping for new ramps.
- Manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum
- 3,000 lb. weight capacity
- Each ramp measures 9' L x 17-1/2" W
- Serrated rungs spaced 3" apart for maximum traction in mud, rain, or snow
- Arched design provides maximum clearance for lower UTVs and 4-beam design provides increased strength
- Folds in half for easy transport and storage
- Plate-style lip secures ramp to loading surface and two safety straps secure the ramp to the vehicle.
- Length: 9'
- Width: 17-1/2"
- Height: 3-5/8"
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Maximum Capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Folded Length: 4' 6"
- Folded Height: 6-5/8"
- Weight per Unit: 47 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cadmium and Lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.