When the cold winds blow, add 3 Star Industries' doors to completely enclosure your cab. When the temperature rises, either roll the doors back and secure open or remove them until needed again. While the doors work beautifully with our windshields, back panels, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer's enclosure accessories. The doors are also available with zip open windows.
- Manufactured using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV, and mildew resistance.
- Windows are made from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible, and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are manufactured using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- All other raw materials including webbing, binding, and hook and loop are heavy-duty.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Door Window