If you use your side by side to help with all the heavy lifting around the house, then you probably invested in a Kubota RTV. Now you can make that Kubota RTV 900, RTV 1100 or RTV X1120 even better, and allow you to use it year-round. How you ask? With the Camso UTV 4S1 Track System, the leader in Kubota tracks.
Why are Kubota tracks better than tires in a lot of cases? Well, if you're looking for dependable traction in all conditions, then you want tracks. Whether the ground is muddy, snowy, rocky or just uneven, tracks will get you where you need to go easier than traditional tires. While tires sink in the mud and have trouble getting traction on uneven ground, tracks have a wider and larger wheelbase, allowing them to disperse the weight more evenly, preventing your machine from sinking in the mud. Uneven ground and rocky terrain can be navigated easier since tracks have a larger surface area to find traction on. Also, when your Kubota RTV is loaded to the max, don't worry about getting a flat tire due to a puncture with these Flextrack rubber tracks.
The Kubota track system might lift your side by side up a few inches, but will lower the center of gravity, making your UTV less likely to tip over. With the ability to absorb the vibrations and bumps, you can have a smoother ride.
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Stud ready tracks
- Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
- Easier and more precise steering
- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- The Kubota RTV 400 and RTV 500 required permanent vehicle modification to install the tracks.
- The Kubota RTV 1100 requires body parts to temporarily be removed to install the tracks.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.