We know that hitting the trails on your machine is a great way to pass the time. However, if you're like us we know it’s not always fun and games, you have to get some work done also. Getting down and dirty in the fields is just as much fun as it is on the trails if you have the right tools. With Field Tuff 48” Tow Behind Cultipacker you will be able to get the work done.
This cultipacker is ideal for breaking up dirt clumps, removing air pockets and pressing down small stones to form a smooth firm seedbed for your food plot. Constructed of durable heavy duty steel and connected to your machine with a standard 2” coupler hitch. Designed with a 48” working area carried about with 12” pneumatic tires. Featuring a weight tray that holds 4 5-gallon buckets for up to 280lbs of extra weight you will be able to get the job done in no time and back to the real fun.
48 Inch Tow Behind Cultipacker Features:
- Ideal for braking up dirt clumps, removing air pockets and pressing down small stones to form a smooth, firm seedbed
- Covers a 48" working width
- 12" pneumatic tires fro easy maneuverability
- Constructed of durable, heavy-duty steel
- Weight tray holds four 5-gallon buckets (NOT INCLUDED) for up to 280 lbs of extra weight
- 2" oupler hitch
- Manual-ift lever for easy transporting
- Pull behind an ATV, UTV or utility tractor
- Ships to business address ONLY
- This item weighs 224 lbs.