Whether you're off on a night ride or out doing chores after dark, having adequate lighting is a must. Not only is it a safety thing, but it's also a visibility thing. A man or woman's got to see. Unfortunately, your OEM headlights are not enough, which is where we step in. Everything Kubota RTV has an outstanding selection of UTV LED light bars that range in size, output and construction. So which one meets your needs? What about this 41.5 Inch Dual Row LED Light Bar by Open Trail?
This offroad LED light bar has what it takes crusaders. If you need to light it up, it'll handle it. Though this bad boy will light up the county, it uses low-draw LEDs that offer high-output without any battery bogging. Now that's one heckuva perk. On top of that, Open Trail builds the component with serious grit. The offroad LED light bar consists of an aluminum housing along with a scratch and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens while sporting an IP67 waterproof rating. It'll light up your ride like the fourth of July and live through your buggy busting adventure.
Light Bar Features:
- Low draw LEDs put out remarkable light without taxing your UTV's charging system
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Efficient reflector design makes more light usable
- Impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Combo beam uses flood and spot reflectors to give a beam pattern that is superior for night offroad driving
- Includes mounting bracket, wiring harness and switch
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects
Kubota RTV and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kubota RTVs use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kubota RTV Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview