If there were ever a UTV accessory first on the "buy" list, it would be a set of Seizmik Break-Away Side Mirrors. There is no question that optical clarity seems to be non-existent when it comes to these cars. In fact, you almost have to be a yoga expert to see behind you or in your blind spots. We don't know about you, but we could do without all of that.
The aftermarket accessories are not your run-of-the-mill UTV side mirrors. These units are some of the tops of their class because of the top-quality construction and the practical build. These mirrors by Seizmik feature a high-impact ABS plastic housing with shatter-resistant safety glass. Talk about a durable structure.
To go with the strength to withstand harsh environments, Seizmik adds some functionality to the mix. These UTV side mirrors have a 360-degree bracket rotation ability. This allows the accessories to be mounted on nearly any roll cage. In addition, it's met with a full breakaway geometry which means impact damage isn't a thing.
Side Mirrors Features:
- Adaptive 360 bracket rotation accommodates any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so you can mount high or low and adjust to the perfect position every time
- Full breakaway geometry allows mirrors to break away during impacts to prevent damage
- Convex mirror surface provides a wider viewing range and image stabilization
- High-impact ABS plastic housing resists damage
- Ball socket joint provides a broad range of viewing angles
- Heavy duty steel mounting clamp/bracket has a low mass design that provides maximum strength and durability
- Position tension adjustment bolt allows to keep mirror tight as new
- Sold in pairs for 1.5 inch roll cages.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harms. For more information, go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov