You need more light, it seems like there is never enough of the source, and it's putting a real damper on your night ride and late-night chores. It's time to consider adding an aftermarket lighting solution to the problem. Not only could the lack of visibility become a safety hazard, but it downright sucks to not see what you're working with. That's where Everything Kubota RTV sweeps in to save the day with our stellar online supply of offroad LED light bars, branded by some of the best in the industry. Much like this 21.5 Inch Dual Row LED Light Bar by Open Trail.
This featured LED light bar is made dirt tough. We're talking a full heavy-duty aluminum casing with an impact and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens. Plus, it's packing an IP67 waterproof rating making it clear, it can handle the harsh environment. As well as the durability, you can take function to the bank. Open Trail designs the side by side LED light bar to blast illumination using flood and spot reflectors with superior beam patterns. The best part is it's using low-draw LEDs too, so there'll be no battery bogging around here! What's more, is it's completed with a 15-month manufacturer's warranty against defects. Get your purchase on and light it up!
LED Light Bar Features:
- Low draw LEDs put out remarkable light without taxing your UTV's charging system
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Efficient reflector design makes more light usable
- Impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Combo beam uses flood and spot reflectors to give a beam pattern that is superior for night offroad driving
- Includes mounting bracket, wiring harness and switch
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects
Kubota RTV and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kubota RTVs use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kubota RTV Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview