The lightweight yet powerful ATV Series winch by KFI Products can pull up to 2000 lbs, and are constructed with cast aluminum and high-quality steel components. With its standard 4-hole mounting design, handlebar switch control, and 1.22hp permanent magnet motor, this heavy-duty, water-resistant winch has the power and reliability to pull you out of any jam. Utilizing a cam-activated, free spooling, clutch and a 49’ cable, KFI’s ATV winch can exert force exactly where it’s needed.
Pull your way out of the stickiest of situations with the ATV Sport Winch Kit by KFI Products. This compact workhorse can deliver more than 1.22hp through its 12V DC permanent magnet motor, with the ability to pull in excess of 2000 pounds -- over one ton! Constructed using cast aluminum and solid steel components, KFI’s winch kit is water-resistant, and comes complete with an easy-to-follow instruction manual and all the necessary mounting hardware to attach the 4-hole mounting system to your ATV’s model-specific winch mount.
Harness precision control over your aftermarket winch with the included Mini-Rocker Switch -- which can be fastened using an adjustable bracket directly to your ATV's handlebars, allowing you the ability to operate it with the flick of a finger. Worried about short circuits or electrical problems? Don’t! Included in the kit is the Heavy-Duty Electric Contactor, which protects your ATV's electrical system from surges, shorts, water and mud. So, cruise with confidence and fear nothing but fear itself with KFI Product’s 2000lb ATV Winch!
- Control : deluxe handlebar-mounted mini-rocker control switch
- Mount Plate : fairlead mount only (a model specific mount is necessary for your UTV
- Clutch (free spooling) : all metal cam activated free spool
- Gear/Transmission : all-metal planetary gear drive
- Winch Dimensions : 12.28" L x 4.2" D x 4.4" H
- Mounting Bolt Pattern : 3.00" x 4.875" (4-Hole)
- Motor : 12V DC, 1.22 hp permanent magnet
- Fairlead : multi-directional POM roller
- Drum Size : 1.5" (D) x 3.15" (L)
- Brake : dynamic and mechanical
- Cable: 5/32" (D) x 49' (L)
- Gear Ratio: 171:1