The king of mirrors this 17" billet panoramic rearview mirror offers the widest non distorted viewing angle of any mirror on the market. This mirror is very slighly curved ONLY in the horizontal direction so that you get a nice wide view of what is behind you without distortion.
This is the SHORT ARM version. 1.5" mounting length
Axia alloys recommends that you use the 1.5" length arms on aftermarket cages where the mounting bar is far enough in front of you
Use 1.5" arms on the following OEM cages
We offer a lifetime warranty on all our mirrors. FREE REPLACEMENT of your mirror insert.
Kubota RTV and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kubota RTVs use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kubota RTV Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5" (4 seat versions have a 1.25" rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75" top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75" rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9" Bolt On mirror for rearview
Wide Panoramic Rearview Mirror Features:
- 17 inch billet mirror
Panoramic mirror offers wide viewing
- Slightly curved in the horizontal direction
- No distortion
Optional 1.5" Mounting Arms:
- This length of mounting arm is recommended for use when you have either a Polaris RZR 800, RZR 4 800, RZR XP 900 or Kubota RTV model with the OEM roll cages. Although this size arm will fit other machines you may run into distortion or lack of room between the mirror and either yourself or your passengers.
Finish Color Options:
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.