Show of hands, who loves blasting through a waist-deep mud hole in the dead of the night? Nighttime rides are the bomb.com. They bring a whole new thrill to your offroad adventure and rightfully so. However, if you're lacking in light, it can be about the most terrifying experience you've ever had. Not the good kind either. Thankfully, Everything Kubota RTV can get you geared up with our quality aftermarket LED light bars. We offer items like this 13.5 Inch Dual Row LED Light Bar by Open Trail.
Do not let the size fool you. This side by side LED light bar has what it takes, folks. The aluminum housing is tough-as-nails and features a scratch and impact-resistant polycarbonate lens. Not to mention it has an IP67 waterproof rating. Open Trail designed the component with a combo beam using flood and spot reflections to put out dependable illumination. The best part is, it's all while using low-draw LEDs, which keeps the battery bogging to a minimum.
LED Light Bar Features:
- Low draw LEDs put out remarkable light without taxing your UTV's charging system
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Efficient reflector design makes more light usable
- Impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Combo beam uses flood and spot reflectors to give a beam pattern that is superior for night offroad driving
- Includes mounting bracket, wiring harness and switch
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects
Kubota RTV and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kubota RTVs use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kubota RTV Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview