Vinyl Windshield/Top Combo Features:
- Manufactured using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV, and mildew resistance.
- Windows are made from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible, and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- All other raw materials including webbing, binding, and hook and loop are heavy-duty.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
Please Note- All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures. Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Featured Blog Post: See this blog post of ours to learn about the pros and cons of each Kubota RTV windshield type!