The full cab enclosure consists of door panels, a back panel, top and vinyl windshield. The enclosure is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
Vinyl Windshield Features:
- Manufactured using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are made from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- All other raw materials including webbing, binding, and hook and loop are heavy-duty. Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 × 8 × 8 in
Please Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures. Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
Proposition 65 Warning: Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information,