Are your headlights just not enough for those late-night rides or chores after dark? Everything Kubota RTV has your back. We offer tons of UTV LED light bars that range in size, lumens, features, and more. So, how do you know what will meet your offroad demands? Let us help you figure that out. If you are after big without the bulk, the 10 Inch Single Row LED Light Bar by Open Trail is an excellent choice. This bad boy packs a punch but is compacted into a 10-inch package. Let's see what the offroad LED light bar is made of?
There is no question that Open Trail knocks it out of the park when it comes to durability. This side by side LED light bar consists of heavy-duty lightweight aluminum housing complete with an impact and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens. It's totally practical using low-draw 5-watt Cree LEDs featuring reliable output without killing your battery. That alone, is a mega perk. That's not all though. The universal LED light bar also includes slider mounting brackets, a wiring harness, and a switch. Now you've got a straightforward install to add to the much-needed lighting and the best part, it's completely affordable. The time to get your purchase on is now.
Single Row LED Light Bar Features:
- Low draw 5 watt Cree LEDs put out remarkable light without taxing your UTV's charging system
- IP67 waterproof rating
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
- Efficient reflector design makes more light usable
- Strong aluminum housing has integrated fins to keep lights cool
- Impact and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens material
- Combo beam uses flood and spot reflectors to give a beam pattern that is superior for night offroad driving
- Includes mounting bracket, wiring harness and switch
- New slider mounting brackets
- Warranted 15 months against manufacturer defects
Kubota RTV and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the Kubota RTVs use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older Kubota RTV Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview