This CURT clevis pin is a versatile towing accessory, providing a fast and easy-to-use way to secure a ball mount or other receiver hitch accessory. It can also be used as a coupling pin when towing with an ATV, UTV or lawn tractor.
This clevis pin with handle features a high-strength steel construction for dependable towing power, and it has a durable black powder coat finish to ensure long-lasting resistance to the elements. The pin has a diameter of 1/2 inch and measures 3-5/8 inches long.
The extra-wide handle of this black clevis pin offers a comfortable grip and is easy to grasp and convenient to operate compared to most trailer hitch pins. It also features a rubber coating to promote maximum comfort, enhanced grip and better rust resistance.
Included with this steel clevis pin for an ATV, UTV or lawn mower is a clevis pin clip. The clip easily and securely attaches to the end of the clevis pin to ensure a reliable connection for your trailer.
Clevis Pin Features:
- Heavy-duty build great for securing hitch accessories
- Quick-release design for towing with an ATV, UTV or lawn tractor
- Extra-wide, rubber-coated handle for better grip
- Clevis pin measures 1/2" diameter by 3-5/8" long
- Welded steel construction for reliable strength
- Black powder-coated pin for enhanced corrosion resistance
Notes: Includes clevis pin and clevis pin clip